Baba Vanga, a blind clairvoyant from the Balkans, died more than 20 years ago – but the predictions she made for the future are still coming true today.
Baba Vanga’s real name wasVangelia Gushterova. She was called “Nostradamus in the Balkans” because of her eerie predictions, which look forward to the end of the world in 5079.
She lost her sight at the age of 12 and claims that at the same time she realized that she had been given a very rare gift from God to foresee the future. She predicted that the end of the universe would occur in 5079 and is believed to have made predictions of important events over the years until then.
Vanga predicted the fall of the Soviet Union. Noted in a book from 1964 she is quoted: “… Although your country is now called the Soviet Union, the time will come and old Russia will regain its real name. But first, your country will go through a series of major upheavals. Your children and grandchildren will live at this time. The new era is marked by many signs that will begin to appear in 1990. Big changes will happen in people’s lives. People will change beyond recognition.” This is an unbelievably accurate prediction.
Another immaculate prediction come into place around 1989. Vanga’s global forecasts have been recorded by Russian scientists. They recall that as early as 1989, the prophetess said, “Fear, fear! The American brethren will fall, bitten by iron birds. Wolves howl from the bush and innocent blood spills like a river.” The prediction came true on September 11, 2001. The skyscrapers of the World Trade Center in New York are called the “brothers” or “twins”. “Iron Birds” are the planes of terrorists. “Wolves howl from the bush” clearly refers to the reaction of President Bush’s government, whose name means “bush. The wolves are the capital hungry american government”.
The death of Lady Diana. One day, when the world community welcomes the newlyweds of the royal family – Vanga saw the grim end of this story. “This wedding will kill the girl,” she said clearly. “We will die together … she will hear of my death, but we will die together.“ Both Vanga and Princess Diana died in August. Vanga died on August 11, 1996. Princess Diana was killed in a fatal accident on August 31, 1997.
Just before her death at the age of 85 in 1996, she says 2021 will be the year in which a cure for cancer is discovered. “Humanity will get rid of cancer“. The day will come when cancer will be tied with iron chains. It is not always clear what she meant by her predictions, but “iron chains” could be construed as nanotechnology that will bind to cancer and seize its multiplication.
Another scary prediction is about Islam. The chilling prophecies warn of a 2016 invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists, a conflict she predicted would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria where “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans”. That could be the explanation of the chemical compounds used in their bombs. She also states that there will be a culmination in the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicenter. If that sounds dramatic, consider the developments of the past 10 years, which has seen ISIS edge perilously close to Europe with the taking of Sirte, a key Libyan city overlooking the Mediterranean and the birthplace of the late dictator Moammar Khadafy. Sirte is now an Islamic State colony operating under Sharia law. The new regime reportedly cemented its authority by staging a series of public executions, during which an unknown number of people were crucified and beheaded.
Another immaculate prediction from the 1950s was the 2004 tsunami and global warming. “Cold regions will become warm … and volcanoes will awaken. A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water. Everything will melt, just like ice.”
Her predictions also claim that the European economy will collapse, that an assassination attempt will be made on Russian President Vladimir Putin by one of his own entourage, and that Islamic extremists will stage attacks in Europe. She said she said they would “use an arsenal of chemical weapons against Europeans”.
In 1980 she had a prediction that no one understood at the time: “At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”. At first everyone believed that she was talking about the Kursk city, but it turned out that she was referring to the nuclear submarine Kursk disaster of 2000.
Vanga’s predictions from 2016 forward:
For 2021, the prophetess expects that “the world will suffer many cataclysms and great calamities. Hard times will come. People will be separated by their beliefs“. This is a clean prediction for Corona and the separation of pro / against vaccines believes.
However, her strangest prediction is that in 2021 a dragon will conquer the planet. She is said to have said, “A strong dragon will conquer humanity. The three giants will unite. Some people will have red money. I see the numbers 100, 5 and a lot of zeros.” It seems that her words should not be taken too literally. Interpreters suggest that the “dragon” is China. The three giants could be Russia, India and China, and the money could be 100 yuan and 5,000 ruble banknotes, both red in color.
- 2023 – The earth orbit will change. This could mean new gravitational pull from a passing planet or the change in magnetic polls.
- 2025 – The population of Europe will drop dramatically.
- 2033 – World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt. We are well underway for that prediction.
- 2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.
- 2066: American will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.
- 2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
- 2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (this is already in the pipeline — scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology, since 2008).
- 2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means).
- 2130: With the help of the aliens, civilizations will live underwater.
- 2170: Major global drought.
- 2187: Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.
- 2201: Temperatures drop as the sun’s thermonuclear processes slow down.
- 2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
- 2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought.
- 2480: Two artificial suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark.
- 3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
- 3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash.
- 3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilization will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.
Vanga’s prediction come true 85% of the time. It is not always clear what she meant and what she saw, but one thing is for sure. Her accuracy to date is alarming.
The NewYorkPost, and Enda.bg.